sexta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2013

Got it!

Hi loves,
Yesterday I got Umbigo magazine on paper!
I felt so proud of seeing my work in a great magazine such as this one! Here are some snapshots I took. Didn't capured all the pages, just a few! They featured twelve pages with my two editorials.

In these two editorials I worked with the great make up artist Inês Castelo. You must check out her work. She is very good with vintage inspired make up! Check out also the both great photographers of these editorials Juliana Robin & Mariza Seita.

'Menina e Moça'
Styling by La Mermaid
Photography by Mariza Seita
Make up by Inês Castelo
Model Raquel


'Vanitas'
Styling La Mermaid
Photography by Juliana Robin
Make up by Inês Castelo



So what do you think?

Love,
La Mermaid



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário