terça-feira, 13 de maio de 2014

Dear Granny

I love you and miss you so much.

Can't imagine not having you with me for the rest of my life. I always thought you would see me marring and having kids. I always thought you would be around for many many more years. I can't believe you were gone and that you're not here anymore.
You were my muse, my inspiration, my one and only granny. And you still are. I loved your giggles, I loved your smile and I loved your hugs and kisses. I'm sorry for the times I couldn't answer your calls while I was at work.
I can't believe that I won't listen to your voice anymore, I won't see your beautiful face anymore, and I won't hug you and kiss you anymore. Still, I'll talk to you everyday, I'll kiss your portrait everyday, I'll say I love you and I miss you everyday because I know somehow you'll listen and you'll feel it. Wherever you are, I know you are with grandpa and you are very happy with him, the love of your life.

I'll make you proud of me, and everything I do, I do it for you.
One day we'll be together again.
I love you forever.





Always yours,
Nádia

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário