quinta-feira, 19 de junho de 2014

Sea Inspiration

Hi gals,
So today I decided to post about one of my biggest inspirations, the Sea.

I bought a lovely iPhone case with sea ornaments today. Very glamorous and elegant, full of rhinestones, pearls and golden things. This inspired me to write about the Sea and its wonderful creatures, colors and textures.

Since the early age I've always been attracted to the sea, perhaps because I was born and lived a big part of my life by the sea shore and also because of the beautiful fairytales related to it.

One of my dreams was to be a mermaid (which is impossible :( but I  still dream about it anyway), with long hair and a beautiful glittery tail, living in a sand castle and being friendly with all the sea creatures (ok, maybe I was reading too many fairytales). Still, not being able to be a mermaid, I enjoy whatever is inspired by it, since manicure, to make up, clothing, acessories and house decorations.

Today I'll post some images that inspire me and that sure will inspire you. It rea



















 





Love,
La Mermaid

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário