quarta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2014

Pink hair

Although pink hair is too mainstream now, it still is one of my favorite hair colors and probably the one I miss the most. It's difficult to maintain, specially if it's a pastel shade and that's why I gave up.
(my pink hair, 2012)


From all the shades of pink there i,s my favorite one is the flamingo color or pastel pink (which is my favorite color for everything).


I love the combination of fantasy hair colors and classic hairstyles. It really gives a clean, beautiful and special touch to the person, otherwise your hair will look like an ugly wig from the low cost store.





Although we associate pink hair to hipsters and real "cool" trendy girls from tumblr or myspace or instagram, it has been around for quite some time. For example Shirley Maclaine in What a Way to Go! (1964) with her wonderful up-do.



Or Frenchie, my favorite Beauty School Dropout from Grease (1978)


And last but not the least, one of my favourite divas, Cyndi Lauper



xxxx,
La Mermaid





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário